Seamaiden of Book of Yum is on her way to Japan, so I’ll be the host for July’s edition for Adopt a GF Blogger. It’s pretty simple:
- Choose a GF blogger or someone who features GF recipes on their site. The only hard part is choosing just one! And this is on a first come, first serve basis. Email me your adoption requests to cheryl(at)eharrishome(dot)com, or you can leave a comment. Please let me know your name, the address for your blog, and the address of your desired blogger, too.
- Make one of the recipes and blog about it between July 28 – Aug 11.
- Don’t have a blog? If you’d like, I can always post a page up on my site. We’re an inclusive GF family ’round these parts.
- Send me a link to the post and a purty pic, and a few days after the 11th, I’ll post a round-up.
For more info and history, check out the main adoption headquarters.
Let the fun begin!
- I’m choosing Ricki, of Diet, Dessert and Dogs, because…Ricki rocks, and I can’t wait to “have” to try her recipes!
- Mary Francis of GF Cooking School just couldn’t wait to adopt Kate, of Gluten Free Gobsmacked.
- Terri at Faking it GF Style is adopting Tiffany at Life After Gluten.
- Kimberly of Living Free will be be adopting for the first time, and her pick is Sally of Aprovechar
- Thomas from the GFCF experience is adopting the lovely Lauren of Celiac Teen.
- Hannah has adopted Mrs. GF
- Anna, of Gluten Free Anna, will be joining us for the first time and adopting Mary Frances from Gluten Free Cooking School