Ah, what a fun party. And what a tasty party. And just for the record, that is Mr. Dude’s pumpkin carving prowess on display above, not mine. I’m assuming everyone has done the Halloween thing yet, but if not, I bet there’s still time for spooky meringues!
The food highlights:
Hot mulled cider
- Raw Caramel Dip from Whole Life Nutrition with Honey crisp apples
- Baby carrots and a creamy pesto dip
- Moroccan Chicken, from Carrie’s new crockpot cookbook (not a great picture–way too much was going on!)
- Pumpkin seed brittle
- Carrie’s Chocolate Chip cookies
- Chocolate Banana Cream Pie (vegan, sugar free) in an Almond Crust (Pictured above. Will post recipe soon. I swear)
- Pumpkin chip bars from Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Apple Crisp
- Heathers’ Spooky Meringues
- Junior Mint Brownies
And the actual pumpkin carving was pretty cool, too! If you’re curious, here’s the link.
What a fabulous feast and Mr. Dude did a great job on the pumpkin carving!
Thanks, Shirley! I hope you had a great one, too.