Cheryl’s note: It seems like for whatever reason, people were getting an error message for this page…not sure why, but hope it works now!
I was looking through my 2 websites, www.gfgoodness.com and www.harriswholehealth.com and realized that I’m about 100 shy of 300,000 page views in the past 2.5 years. Holy (gluten-free) cannolli I was stunned! Both sites started from a desire to share my love for good food and a passion for knowledge, and yet it’s become so much more. I’ve been touched by the people I’ve met through blogging and the little notes of appreciation I get for my monthly newsletters through HWH. It’s truly been my pleasure, and an honor, to have had an opportunity to have this chat with so many of you and learn from so many of you. So thank you to all of you for making this such a fun and rewarding experience.
And what’s a celebration without food? Here are a few of my very favorites from the past few years:
- Nana Skillet Bread (GF, CF, EF, SF, sugar free and vegan)
- Banana Mac Chip Cookies (GF, CF, EF, SF, low sugar and vegan)
- Nanaimo Bars Redux (GF, CF, EF, SF, sugar free and vegan)
- Best Ever Chocolate Ganache Frosting (GF, CF, EF, SF, sugar free and vegan
- Chocolate Raspberry Pie (GF, CF, EF, SF, sugar free and vegan)
- Bittersweet Chocolate Chestnut Fudge (GF, CF, EF, SF, sugar free and vegan)
- Chocolate Banana Bread(GF, CF option, SF, sugar free)
- Quinoa Italiana (GF, CF, EF, SF, sugar free, vegan option)
- Yummy Red Lentil Dal (GF, CF, EF, SF, sugar free, vegan)
To celebrate, the plan was to give away a gift certificate for somewhere yummy. But especially given what’s going on around the world and in Japan, I just can’t get my heart into it. So instead, I decided to go the unconventional route. I’ll be making a ($.25) Red Cross donation for each comment between now and April 2nd and I figure that’s a reason to celebrate all around.
So the ways to enter:
- Tell me your favorite recipe or page on Gluten-Free Goodness or Harris Whole Health, in the comments section.
- Follow me on twitter @cherylharrisrd and leave me a comment telling me you did.
- Sign up for newsletters at Harris Whole Health and leave me a comment letting me know.
- Twitter about this celebration/donation!
- Post on something or someone who you want to celebrate, and leave me a comment.
And even better, Angela of Angela’s Kitchen has chosen Celebrations as the theme for Menu Plan Monday for March 28th.