Okay, this isn’t QUITE as overdue as it sounds, since we spilled over into the 1st week of August with Carrie’s post on meditation and mindfulness.
There were a lot of terrific posts in this retreat:
- My Self-Care Goals 2013 GF Goodness
- Guest Post from Linda on Self-Care
- July Self-Care Goals on City|Life|Eats
- Wrap up and July Challenge on Eat, Recycle, Repeat
- 13 Self-Care Lessons from the Masters GF Goodness
- Guest post from Linda
- Saying “No” with Unexpected Results from GFE
- Debi of Hunter’s Lyoness on Unconditional love
- City Life Eats on Infusing some new into yoga
- Iris of Daily Dietribe on Letting Go
- Carrie of Ginger Lemon Girl with 9 Things that Make Me Feel Happy & Calm My Spirit
- Cheryl of GF Goodness on Re-Writing the Story
- Carrie of Ginger Lemon Girl on Emotional and Spiritual Growth
- Kate of Eat Recycle Repeat on “How to Surrender
- Cheryl of GF Goodness on Depression and Self Care
- Carrie of Ginger Lemon Girl on Exploring Self-Care through Faith and Meditation
And, of course, I had a wonderful band of co-conspirators, who I appreciate greatly for making this event a regular part of my year!
June 28th: Cheryl of Gluten-Free Goodness
July 6th: Valerie of City Life Eats
July 13th: Shirley of Gluten Free Easily (GFE)
July 20st: Iris of My Fairy Angel (you probably also know her from The Daily Dietribe)
July 27th Kate of Eat, Recycle Repeat
Aug 3rd Carrie of Ginger Lemon Girl
As for my goals: to be totally honest, most fell by the wayside. I did meditate and post daily in our Facebook group, but there was so much going on that I didn’t have the opportunity to focus on ME. I’m definitely making up for that this month, thank goodness.
So…to each and every one of you, who participated by hosting, posting, reading, hanging out in our FB group, thank you for taking the time and taking good care of you. You’re well worth it.
We will be doing this again in December, and I look forward to you joining us then, too!