2010 was quite a year. Personally and professionally, it was a time a lot of changes, and culinarily, (is that a word?) there was a lot of good stuff.
my favorite chestnut fudge
and E’s new favorite, Chocolate banana bread.
So, looking back, I’m grateful for:
- 1 loving taste tester (AKA DH, AKA E)
- 2 amazing, furry little dudes who have a knack for making me smile.
- My garden, which is such a wonderful source of nutrition and peace.
- My job, which I absolutely love and brings me a lot of joy.
- All of the many bloggers I’ve gotten to know during this past year, and the fun I’ve had blogging.
Wishing you all a new year filled with beauty, joy, health and happiness.
Cheryl – the Chocolate Tux strawberries are too much! OMG – you have way too much fun! And of course the kitties are my favs! I rescue, and have presently 11! I love your site – being vegan, gluten-free and ACD (anti-candida). Thank you for a wonderful year, looking forward to more of your creations in 2011.
Happy New Year! I’m really happy that I found your blog as I frequently bake vegan and gluten free for my parents and brother. I’m also trying to reduce the amount of sugar I consume, so this is perfect! 🙂
I’m a little behind on blog reading, but wishing you a very Happy New Year and even more things to be happy about in 2011! 🙂