Diane of the Whole Gang let me know about her new venture—a Cookbook Desk Calendar. And you can win one below!
The first thing I noticed is that Diane is a truly amazing photographer! The photos are really quite stunning, and the colors, shapes, etc. really jump out. The photos here are Diane’s.
I was also surprised it’s such a compact calendar, just about the size of a CD case. So it can brighten up even the smallest or most cluttered desk at work or play.
Features of the 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar:
- 12 beautifully designed months in a clear CD case specially made to stand-up and display on your desk or countertop. Size – 4 5/8” x 5 3/8”
- Gorgeous color photos of each dish with easy-to follow recipes on the back.
- All recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free!
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Paleo directions for each recipe to fit any diet!
- BONUS! Secret access code for a hidden page full of insider tips, tools, resources & 28 additional recipes on The WHOLE Gang website.
- To order: http://www.thewholegang.org/2013-cookbook-desk-calendar/ Cost is $14.95 each plus shipping. Discounts for orders of 10 or more.
Diane was gracious enough to let me give away a copy of the calendar to a lucky reader below. So if you just *know* that was meant to be you, please leave a comment below. And if you’re not sure, one way to find out!
Open to people in the US & Canada. Contest runs until November 18th (Sunday) at 8pm EST. Please make sure you include contact info.
Kari S said: This is definitely meant for me
She was right! Kari, I look forward to hearing from you with your contact info ASAP.
Is it meant for me?
Would love to have this beautiful calendar in my kitchen!
ooohh! gluten free!! its for meeee!
Looks like a good inspiration for the I don’t know what to make days!!
This is definitely meant for me 🙂
What a great idea, Diane!
I would love to win this!! Thank you for the awesome giveaway, Cheryl!
Sounds fabulous. Would love, love, love to win this!
The calendar is very versatile. The inclusion of different dietary preparatory directions for each recipe is a wonderful inclusion.
I would love to have one!!! Looks amazing.
I have the perfect little shelf for this in my kitchen!! I’ve been gfree for 1.5 months, and am searching for new recipes. Thanks Cheryl!
(multiple) calendars are necessary for me at work to keep dates straight, and I haven’t gotten any for 2013 yet!