I’ve been way overdue for fun news, and unfortunately the big ole pile of folders on my desk has kept me from blogging as much as I’d like!
So the top 3 fun things:
- I’m writing for Simply Gluten-Free Magazine, the “baby” of Carol Kicinski of Simply Gluten-Free. Giveaway below!
- I’ll be moderating a panel of amazing gluten-free bloggers at the upcoming CSA conference on Long Island October 4-6. More info & a post later this week.
- I am super-duper excited about my volunteer pumpkin. He planted himself in our front yard. Isn’t he a beauty? I’m all about the simple things.
I’m excited about the magazine because there’s such a range of gluten-free voices. We’ve got the vegan bloggers, the paleo bloggers, the crockpotting bloggers, the mommy bloggers…and much, much more. It simply makes perfect sense, because the gluten-free community is incredibly diverse, and I like the idea of many voices for the many paths.
The magazine will hit the shelves November 2012.
Here’s just a taste of the yummy bloggers:
Melissa McLean Jory
Stacy & Matt Toth
So…I’m giving away two 1-year subscriptions to the magazine. To enter:
- Leave a comment and tell me what you’re most excited about seeing in the magazine.
- Follow me on Twitter @CherylHarrisRD and leave me a comment to let me know you did.
- Follow Simply Gluten-Free Magazine @SimplyGFMag and leave me a comment to let me know.
- “Like” me at my new FB page for GFGoodness and leave me a comment to let me know.
- MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS! That way you’ll know you won!
This giveaway will close Saturday the 15th at Midnight EST.
And the winners are: Sebryna Hunt and Andrea Cortani! Congrats, ladies!
I am looking forward to many great gf recipes.
I am most excited about the VARIETY of gf recipes: crockpot, paleo, vegan. Hey, and maybe there will be a recipe that is all three! 🙂 How marvelous to have it ALL IN ONE PLACE! Thank you!
Most Ggfree magazines don’t really feature the kinds of foods I like to cook: healthy vegan, paleo, sugar-free. I’m hoping this one will be different.
I follow you on Twitter (@GrainFreeFab)
I follow Simply GF on Twitter.
So am I!
I bet there will be a variety that suit many needs!
I am looking forward to the gluten free recipes.
I “like” Gluten Free Goodness on Facebook
I am looking forward to the variety of recipes like GF vegan and Paleo from bloggers I know and don’t know. Also, I liked you of FB. Wish me luck on winning!
I am exited to see a magazine dedicated to Gluten Free with tons of different information & recipes!
Liked you on FB!
following on Twitter!
following the GF Mag on Twitter.
Since February, I have cut out gluten from my diet and feel fabulous. I am now in a position where I have great influence over dozen’s of clients, in the areas of nutrition and fitness. I would love to have more information in my hands about WHY to cut out gluten and HOW to make the lifestyle interesting and full of flavor!
I don’t have a twitter account, so I didn’t follow you there, but I did LIKE you on FB!!
Thanks for this opportunity!
1. I’m looking forward to a great variety of yummy GF recipes!
2. I’m following @CherylHarrisRD on Twitter
3. I’m following @SimplyGFMag on Twitter
4. I liked Gluten Free Goodness on Facebook
5. My email address is email@example.com.
I’m super excited about the recipes and I can’t wait to read the articles!
Followed both twitter accounts and liked the FB page
Looking forward to higher nutrition – lower calorie recipes. It’s hard to lose weight with Celiac.
I’m excited about GF recipes for kids!!!
I am following you on Facebook. This looks like a magazine my daughter and I would love since we are both gluten sensitive.
I’m so excited to try out new recipes 🙂 besides, who is not excited about having cooking magazine which is totally GF????
I’ve been wanting to get my hands on this magazine since I read a copy at a friends house. It’s one of the better one’s out there for sure and would be such a great resource for me personally with having celiac disease, but also to share with my readers!
I do believe this will be a unique magazine that caters to a wider range of audiences
Best of luck, Melissa!
Melanie, you’re right, understanding the “why” and how is just so critical
Rachelle, it’s not actually out yet, so I haven’t seen it! But I do believe it will be a great resource and one-of-a-kind.
1. I am most excited to see the magazine recipes as I am in my first month of GF and dairy free living, as well as tips/ideas on new ways to see food.
2. I am following you on Twitter @CherylHarrisRD .
3. I am following Simply Gluten-Free Magazine @SimplyGFMag.
4. I have “Like” me at my new FB page for GFGoodness.
5. my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I HOPE I WIN!
So excited for new GF recipes, as well as articles and the latest information on living gluten-free.!
I’m looking forward to checking out new recipes.
I like your new facebook page
I’m looking forward to more good resources for good food.
I am looking forward to advice about where and how to eat out and of course recipes!!
I am so excited to see gluten free done in fresh and new ways, began, sugar free, crockpot, etc. it is also great to get different perspectives an approaches on the diet, to see others spin on eating gf. Can’t wait to shake up an often predictable diet. Hope I win!
1.I’m a lover of of new medical, etc information, but I also enjoy recipes. However, tips are what I’d like to see the most of. How do people navigate life that can help me navigate? What do they do to make a better food item than I can? Is there something different or something more I can do for my celiacs/allergics than I am doing now? Is there a new innovation coming? So, I guess I just want to know anything you are willing to share! Kind of a dumb answer….sorry! lol
2.I now follow you on Twitter!
3.I already follow Simply Gluten-Free Magazine on Twitter!
4.I just liked your new FB page for GFGoodness & gave it a quick lookover!
5.Just in case, here’s my email again: email@example.com
Very excited to read some entertaining gf blogs! Also interested in new research.
I am excited to see the new magazine because I have been GF for 4 years now and everything is so routine. I need variety in my GF world and think this magazine might help me get excited about eating GF again.
JohannaB1950 at gmail dot com
Looking forward to healthy GF recipes and current Celiac information.
Liked you on fb!
Easy and quick GF meals!
I have recently gone dairy free which I am finding mre difficult than GF! So, I am looking forward to GFDF recipes.
I “liked” you on GF Goodness.
I’m excited to see lots of yummy Gluten Free recipes!
I like you on fb