Hmmm…well, I planned on blogging across the holiday, and writing them up this weekend, but I’m having one of those funny nerve thingies so typing isn’t so easy right now. So I may or may not post the next few days…I’m actually surprised to realize that I want to post because there are so many things I’m grateful for that I don’t want to skip any.
I AM grateful l won’t need to type when I’m away!
I’m also grateful that for the most part, my physical “quirks” don’t keep me from doing what I love. I’ve gotten more piggy back rides from strangers and more arms to hold from friends than the average 8 or 80 year old.
I’m grateful that I know this is temporary. It’s one of the benefits of doing this for a while—you start to know and trust that the waves come, and the waves will go.
I’m grateful that I’m able to do tons more than I could 3 years ago, 5 years ago, 8 years ago.
I’m grateful that I have so many people to help me, and a legitimate reason to hope that this shooting pain thingie will be gone tomorrow.
Drop by for the December Sanity Retreat! This week’s hostess is Valerie of City Life Eats and she posted on getting more present with reflection and breathwork. Hop on over to comment on her post and be entered to win a Nuts.come $50 gift cert!
Posts so far:
- Valerie’s Kickoff post
- Carrie of Ginger Lemon Girl’s Seeking Joy
- Eat Recycle Repeat’s Joy to the World
- Ginger Lemon Girl’s Seeking Joy Every Day
My 30 days of gratitude:
- Day 1: Gratitude
- Day 2: Grateful for Genghis Khat
- Day 3: Grateful for amazing people
- Day 4: The roundabout road to gratitude
- Day 5: Grateful for beautiful weather
- Day 6: Grateful for New Experiences
- Day 7: Grateful for Local Apples
- Day 8: Grateful for Acts of Kindness
- Day 9 & 10: Grateful for Everyday Miracles
- Day 11: Grateful for Resilience
- Day 12: Ah, Grateful
- Day 13: Peaceful Day
- Day 14: Grateful for Pomegranates
- Day 15: Grateful for Interweb goodness
I’m delighted to be joined by wonderful hostesses with likeminded blogs: