A mini-rant to medical professionals:
- Lecturing me about following directions from other medical professionals is silly. No, I didn’t know better. I’m not a doctor, and I don’t specialize in your area. I’m here because I DON’T know.
- Telling me specifically that it won’t get better will not serve a purpose. It will just insure that there are fewer tissues left in the box in your waiting room.
- Understand that neither of us have a crystal ball. Negativity isn’t particularly necessary or useful.
- Giving me time to ask questions is greatly appreciated.
- Bonus points for actually answering said questions.