First, something you may be thankful for–I’m giving away a bunch of Canyon Bakehouse breads on my nutrition site (breakfast ideas, too!)
There are so many little things I’m grateful for–so many that are large, but so many small gifts.
- I’m thankful for the freedom I enjoy that I generally take for granted.
- I’m so thankful for peaches, and probably had the last of the season today. I’ve even had a few amazing apples
- I’m so thankful for our furry loves
- I’m thankful for my new kale starts. They’re beautiful, and I can’t wait until the grow up and I can eat them!
- I’m thankful for a quieter week at work
- I’m grateful for the freedom to say no when I feel like it. It’s such a privileged to turn down jobs that I simply don’t want to do because they don’t fit my interests or just don’t feel right.
- Thankful for a lovely nap this afternoon
- Thankful for ginger chicken (YUM!!!) and roasted broccoli for dinner.