So the top 3 fun things:
- I’m writing for Simply Gluten-Free Magazine, the “baby” of Carol Kicinski of Simply Gluten-Free. Giveaway below!
- I’ll be moderating a panel of amazing gluten-free bloggers at the upcoming CSA conference on Long Island October 4-6. More info & a post later this week.
- I am super-duper excited about my volunteer pumpkin. He planted himself in our front yard. Isn’t he a beauty? I’m all about the simple things.
I’m excited about the magazine because there’s such a range of gluten-free voices. We’ve got the vegan bloggers, the paleo bloggers, the crockpotting bloggers, the mommy bloggers…and much, much more. It simply makes perfect sense, because the gluten-free community is incredibly diverse, and I like the idea of many voices for the many paths.
The magazine will hit the shelves November 2012.
Melissa McLean Jory
Stacy & Matt Toth
So…I’m giving away two 1-year subscriptions to the magazine. To enter:
- Leave a comment and tell me what you’re most excited about seeing in the magazine.
- Follow me on Twitter @CherylHarrisRD and leave me a comment to let me know you did.
- Follow Simply Gluten-Free Magazine @SimplyGFMag and leave me a comment to let me know.
- “Like” me at my new FB page for GFGoodness and leave me a comment to let me know.
- MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS! That way you’ll know you won!
This giveaway will close Saturday the 15th at Midnight EST.
And the winners are: Sebryna Hunt and Andrea Cortani! Congrats, ladies!